- 545 pages
- 20 interpersonal conversation practice tasks
- 25+ pages of test-taking strategies and activities
- 20 mini AP® exams
- Glossed vocabulary
- Annotated Teacher Edition
APprenons, 2nd Edition, seeks to guide your students to a Pre-Advanced level of proficiency while preparing them for the revised AP® French Language and Culture Exam.
Written by and for native speakers of French, the authentic texts in APprenons allow students to engage meaningfully with over 30 francophone cultures.
Let your students compare a blog post to a poem of Charles Baudelaire, write a persuasive essay about franglais, or learn how to handle a car accident in France.
Ten chapters integrate the themes and contexts outlined by the College Board’s French Language and Culture Curriculum Framework, presenting material as the exam does.
What People Are Saying
Complete the APprenons program online with Explorer:
- Authentic, culturally rich materials and contextualized activities
- Grammar and vocabulary activities
- AP®-style tasks in all modes of communication
- Explorer-only lessons for each chapter