Browse by regions
Question about an order?
Message Customer Service: [email protected]
Monday through Friday
8:30 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. Eastern time.
To improve customer service Wayside is announcing that effective 6/20/2022 we will be conducting a soft pilot of a new Interactive Voice Response System. Customers calling Wayside's 800 number will have the ability to directly route to the desired service area and reach their designated Account Manager.
In addition to this, we have also added the ability for customers to speak with a bilingual team member. Within the Interactive Response System, customers will have the ability to connect directly to a Spanish-speaking Representative to assist with billing, service, and product inquiries.
Learning Site Technical Support
Message the Support Center: [email protected]
Fluency Matters questions & information
Message the Fluency Matters Team: [email protected]
Monday through Friday
8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Eastern time.
Submit a purchase order
Send your PO to [email protected] and please include the following:
- Tax-Exempt Certificate
- Accounts Payable email
- Digital Access Contact email when ordering digital material (The digital access codes will be sent to this contact. This is typically a teacher, Department Chair or IT/Media contact)
PO’s need to be addressed to:
2 Stonewood Drive
Freeport, ME 04032
Requests for permission to use any of our copyrighted content must be in writing. Please include the title, author, ISBN, how content will be used, exact pages, and the number of copies. If your request is for permission to use web pages from our company websites, your request must include the URL address, and a printed copy of the web pages that contain the material you would like to reuse with a clear indication of the pieces you desire. You must also include a brief description of your intended use for these components, plus the following information:
- The intended audience, an estimate of how many persons will view the content you have requested, and the dates during which you expect the material to be available to your audience.
- A description of access and usage control methods (e.g., Is a password required to access the site? Provide password and URL address; Can the content be downloaded? Printed?)
- A description of the cost to access your site.
- A sample of how and where you would display our content and copyright notice.