- 316 pages
- Student-friendly grammar explanations
- Introduces all modes of communication
- Provides a foundation for AATI, AP®, and SAT II exam prep
- Annotated Teacher Edition
Engage your students in the discovery of the language, the people, the land, and the culture. Chiarissimo Uno is here to help.
Blending aspects of culture with language basics and thematic vocabulary, each chapter introduces a region of Italy with differentiated tasks to enhance student performance in the Presentational, Interpersonal, and Interpretive modes of communication.
Continuously recycling the material using student-centered written and spoken activities, students will achieve targeted learning objectives while exploring the values and traditions of Italians.
What People Are Saying
Chiarissimo Uno Explorer
Complete the Chiarissimo Uno program online with Explorer:
- Authentic audios for book activities
- Resources to complete tasks from the book
- Additional activities not found in the book
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Sign up to receive our newsletter, information on new products, and more!