Copyright: © 2013
Author(s): Barbara Gatski & John McMullan
Formats: Softcover, Hardcover, eText
Pages: 350 pages
Edition: 5th Edition
Disclaimer: Advanced Placement, Advanced Placement Program, AP, and Pre-AP are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse this product.
What’s in Triángulo Aprobado?
- Six Chapters: The six global themes recommended by the College Board form the basis of each chapter.
- Each Chapter: Each of the six recommended thematic sub-contexts are practiced using the main exam tasks such as Reading Comprehension, Reading and Listening combined Comprehension, Listening Comprehension, Interpersonal Writing and Speaking and Presentational Writing and Speaking.
- Additional Help for the Teacher: Midyear and final preparation exams accompanied by a College Board approved syllabus are highlighted. Essential vocabulary is presented in Spanish and in context. The book emphasizes the development of cultural comparisons and cultural mini-projects which blend Products, Practices and Perspectives with essential questions.
- Additional Help for the Student: A Learning Site, accessible for extra practice and insight.
- Ancillary Materials: Teacher’s Manual with scripts, rubrics, suggestions and annotated answer keys plus a DVD of all student audios for classroom practice.
- Student Edition
- Softcover with 1 year Learning Site subscription (ISBN: 978-1-938026-41-6)
- Hardcover with 1 year Learning Site subscription (ISBN: 978-1-938026-40-9)
- eText with 1 year Learning Site subscription (ISBN: 978-1-938026-42-3)
- Learning Site -1 Year Learning Site subscription included with purchase of Student Edition (ISBN: 978-1-938026-44-7)
- Teacher’s Edition
- Softcover (ISBN: 978-1-938026-43-0)
- eText (ISBN: 978-1-938026-47-8)
- Audio Program on DVD (ISBN: 978-1-938026-45-4)
- Complimentary Learning Site
- Complete access to the student view of the Learning Site
Learn more about Educators Learning Sites
- PDFs of all Learning Site activities answer keys and audio/video scripts
- PDFs of the AP rubrics for World Languages and Cultures
- Student Edition images for in class use on a projector/computer
- The complete and authentic audios and videos from which the audio program is derived
- PDF of the Learning Site Table of Contents
- PDF of a full Syllabus, Mid-year exam, and Final exam
- A gradebook to review automatically graded activities (multiple choice, true/false, cloze quizzes) and to manually grade essay quizzes.
- Embedded audios from the Student Edition
- Complete access to the student Learning Site
Log in to your Learning Site
- Brand new (not from the Student Edition) auto-graded interpretive, interpersonal, and presentational activities with the exception of essay quizzes and discussion forum posts, which are graded manually
- Matching and flash cards vocabulary practice for each subtheme
- Pre- and post- tasks for each interpersonal activity
- New (not from the Student Edition) Cápsulas Culturales and Preguntas Culturales in the form of discussion forums and with suggested external resources for each subtheme
- Embedded audio resources from the Student Edition
- Full and editable glossary found in the Triángulo Aprobado Community Forum